Friday, July 24, 2009

New Website : www.heatherskowoodjewelry.com


I'm VERY pleased to announce that I have a new website up at www.heatherskowoodjewelry.com!!!

This site has much much more than my previous website including a page dedicated to my commissioned jewelry, a page for my new recycled jewelry, and page for the latest news about my jewelry including my blog. Plus, the site has software that allows me to update it much more easily than my last site so it will be updated often, I PROMISE.

I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think, as always feedback is appreciated.

2 comments:

Flash said...

Absolutely Exquisite.
Beautifully designed.
The color palette is so velvety rich.

Makes one realize and appreciate the depth of talent behind the efforts.

Incredibly cohesive.

skowood said...

Much too kind Flash. It is template based but I customized the site map and colours. Glad it reads so well though.

Peace.